The Panel of Chefs of Ireland was established in 1958.
It is organised on a National basis through a board of Directors and a National Executive Committee with a regional branch network located within the provinces of Ireland.
'Our Mission is to promote the development of all aspects of Culinary Arts Profession in Ireland which is achieved through the following'
- Representation and participation in Culinary Competitions at both National and International levels.
- Organising Food demonstrations and culinary exhibitions including high profile charity and fund raising events.
- Supporting and developing our Young Chefs future careers through a range of social and educational activities.
- Partnering with sponsors to showcase Ireland’s talented chefs who are working to create innovative culinary fare featuring the best of Irish food and drink produce.
- Supporting and Promoting National Culinary apprenticeship programmes.
- Ongoing training and skills development for members that includes continuous assessment and appraisal of educational and training standards.
- Promoting the Panel’s presence within the Hospitality Industry in Ireland and abroad.